If you require an insurance policy in order to move forward with an equipment rental with us, you are in the right place. All you need to do is fill out the below form and a representative from American Entertainment Insurance Services, our trusted partner for video equipment rental insurance, will be in touch with you immediately. 

Once you are ready, you will have two documents that we will need. Here is an example of what a Certificate of Liability will look like and here is an example of what a Evidence of Property Insurance will look like for your reference. 

Insurance Application