Teradek Bolt 3000
Our Teradek Bolt 3000 703 is one of our favorite monitors in the field right now. Instead of carrying around an extra heavy receiver on the back of the monitor, it is directly built into the 703 monitor, so it streamlines everything. This monitor has one of the highest knits out there, at 3000 knits, so all your footage can be viewed in daylight without a problem. It can support resolutions up to 1080p60 with uncompressed video and audio transmission.
With the 1:2 kit, one transmitter can be on the panel, while the other can move back and forth, so that the director can take the monitor and be closer to the cameras. The panel is small and lightweight, but reduces interferences and boosts the reception range. This model is compatible to 500, 1000 and 3000 models, and can range up to is 3000 feet with less than 1 ms latency!
Why The Teradek Bolt 1:2 Kit?
With our specialties ranging from hidden camera shoots to monitoring Carpool Karaoke episodes, it is not possible to always have the director in the same place as the action. Therefore, we really love the Teradek Bolt kit to give us that flexibility in range to have the director in one place, and video village in another, to effectively carry out a shoot that requires setting up multiple different posts. Overall, we are big fans of this kit and it has helped us through a lot of different shoots with its high quality delivery of image. Check out the package this summer, which includes:
- Teradek Bolt Pro 3000 Transmitter
- SmallHD 703 Bolt Wireless Monitor
- Wooden Camera V1 Directors Monitor Cage
- Teradek Bolt Pro 3000 Reciever
- Array MIMO Antenna
- Light Stand
- Paralinx Array N-RPSMA Right Angle Cables
- Teradek Bolt Pro 3000 Dual Battery Plate
- 18″ PTAP to 2 Pin Lemo Power Cable
- 5.8 GHz 3 dB Female Antenna for Receiver
- 5.8 GHz 5 dB Female Antenna for Transmitter
- 2′ BNC Cable
- Teradek Bolt 2000 Bail Block 1/4-20 Thread
- Custom Case for Teradek Bolt Pro 3000