Ready to rent some Video Camera Equipment? Our regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. We offer 24-hour emergency support. Please call our main number at (310) 464-6888 for information on how to reach us outside of business hours. Openings during non-business hours are subject to labor charges.
An approved account application and Rental Agreement must be on file prior to release of the video camera equipment. All orders placed with CMOUNT are scheduled as “tentative holds” until confirmed. Confirmation is required by 12:00 noon the day before check-out/pick-up. We will notify customers with “tentative holds” if a scheduling conflict should arise. At that time you will have the option to confirm the order or release the hold. Cancellation of confirmed equipment must be made by 12:00 noon the day before equipment check-out/pick-up in order to avoid rental charges.
All prices are listed as daily rates unless otherwise noted. Weekly rates on long-term rentals are negotiable. Every day in which film or tape “rolls” is billed as a shoot day. Prices are subject to change without notice. The minimum billable order is $25. A 10% surcharge may be added to your orders that are placed without a camera body.
Check-Out & Return Times
Video Camera Equipment check-outs begin at 12:00 noon the business day before your shoot. Equipment pick-ups are scheduled between 3:00 and 5:30 pm on the business day before your shoot. Early pick-ups are subject to an additional half-day or full-day rental charge. Equipment returns are scheduled between 9:00 and 11:00 am on the business day after your shoot. Late returns are subject to an additional half-day or full-day rental charge. Special arrangements can be made for check-out, pick-up or return times with advance notice. We reserve the right to charge for equipment on a “weather day” should we incur a loss of rental revenue. Video camera equipment tests are accommodated at no extra charge providing the test is followed with a camera rental. Equipment shipped out-of-town will be billed at a two-day minimum, with the rental beginning the day after shipment and continuing until the equipment is returned.
Shipments for out-of-state productions are negotiated on a per-job basis. All freight/shipment costs are paid for by the client, including any and all sub-rental items. Options for accommodating freight costs include:
- Use customer’s FedEx or UPS account number
- Use CMOUNT’s FedEx or UPS account number, with an additional fee
- For customers with established accounts, CMOUNT will send an invoice for outgoing shipping charges, however, return shipments must be prepaid. The customer is responsible for confirming insurance coverage and any declared value for freight.
Clients must provide C-Mount Industries, Inc. with a valid Certificate of Insurance before releasing any and all rental video camera equipment. An insurance waiver charge of 10% of the rental cost with a $2,500 deductible will be added to all rentals unless we receive a valid Certificate of Insurance.
We may require that you also provide cash, check or a credit card “hold” for the amount of the property deductible listed on the Certificate of Insurance. The following items must be included in the certificate:
- Coverage must extend through the time period for which the equipment is rented.
- Cmount (C-Mount Industries, Inc.) must be listed as “Loss Payee” and “Additional Insured”.
- Coverage must be written for “Replacement Cost” of the rented equipment.
- “All Risk Coverage” that is greater than or equal to the replacement cost of all equipment used by the production.
- When traveling outside the U.S., “All Risk, World-Wide Coverage” for equipment in transit/shipping.