Why Rent From Cmount?
You’ve rented gear before and you know the difference it makes to work with someone experienced and knowledgeable that cares about your order. It is night and day and in short, working with the right video equipment rental house makes your life easier. You have enough balls in the air. You don’t need the additional stress of working with multiple vendors to compile your needed equipment, running around town, not being able to prep everything together in one place. When you rent from us, we guarantee the following core responsibilities we have for all of our clients;
- Consultation & Guidance. Because we work to understand your goals and needs, we can suggest better or more cost effective alternatives.
- One Stop Shop. Because of our large inventory and willingness to source what we don’t have available, we provide you a single source for all of your equipment needs.
- Competitive Pricing. We understand that you have a budget to work with. We want to earn your business and be your trusted partner for all of your production needs so we always treat you fairly.
- Crewing Services. Need us to handle your crew needs? We have a great team of highly experienced production professionals ready to crew your production.
- More Than Gear. Do you have some complex shots requiring POV solutions like a car rig or underwater array? Whatever the challenge, our Innovation Team is ready to talk.
Renting From Us Is As Easy As 1 – 2 – 3
1) Complete the New Client Application
Please click here for our New Client Application. It will only take 3 to 4 minutes to complete. To make the most efficient use of your time, please make sure to have the following information handy;
- Credit Card. Even if you will be paying by check, we require that you validate a Credit Card for us to keep on file. Don’t worry, our website is secure and all information is encrypted. Please note that we will charge your card fifty cents ($0.50) to validate it. You will see a full reimbursement on your statement within 7 to 10 days.
- Drivers License. Please make sure that you have a photocopy of your Drivers License ready for upload. This helps us verify your identity.
- Certificate of Insurance. We require a valid Certificate of Liability Insurance from your insurance provider with C-Mount Industries, Inc. listed as Certificate Holder, Additionally Insured and Loss Payee. Liability coverage must be at least $1,000,000. Coverage must be stated as international if taking your video equipment rental abroad.
2) Sign our Rental Agreement
Once we have received your application and you are approved to move forward, you may complete our video equipment Rental Agreement. This simple 7 page document is our standard agreement, but if you have any questions regarding any of the provisions, we would be more than happy to discuss them with you. If you like, one of our Rental Agents can send you an invitation to digitally sign for your convenience.