BENEFITS & PERKS
- Cash Money – Even our entry level positions pay well over the minimum wage and offers a structured path for performance bonuses and promotions.
- Bennies – All full time employees are eligible, on your 90th day, for: medical, dental, and vision insurance; pre-tax transit payment plan; and short-term disability.
- Movin’ On Up – We offer three primary growth paths at C MOUNT and work to help you grow in your chosen direction from day 1. Whether it is sales & rentals, warehouse operations, or custom solutions, we develop team members into team leaders, and team leaders into managers and up.
- Matchmaker, Matchmaker – It is important to us that our team members are thinking about their future. Our generous 401(K) matching program helps you invest in your future.
- We Got Da Gear – We realize that your video industry career may lead you back into the world of production, and to keep your skills honed, we offer an employee gear use policy that puts the gear in your hands.
WE’RE KIND OF PICKY
We have a good thing going and we respect our team members enough to make sure they are excited about every new team member that joins us. Here is how our interview process works;
- Phone Interview – Always a good idea to make sure one of our open positions are a good fit for you before either of move the conversation forward.
- Face to Face Interview – Should we move forward, we like to get together with you face to face so we can all get to know each other a bit. We like to talk about gear, movies and music.
- Test Drive – If all is looking peachy at this point, we will invite you to join our team for several days or weeks. This gives you a chance to get to know us and for us to get to know you. We pay fairly for your time and make sure you get to interact with the majority of the team.
- The Vote – Once your test drive is over, the team casts their vote. If 100% of our team would be excited about working with you then you have an offer coming your way!