We are excited to make our top of the line equipment available to future filmmakers. You are the future of our industry and the more we can empower you, the more successful you can be. Here’s how our Student Camera Equipment Rental Program works:
- Based on the equipment requested, we will provide you with a discount of 20% – 40% based on a 2-day week rental.
- Your rental order must be in relation to a class-required project and you will need to provide us with the associated supporting documentation.
- You will be required to provide insurance for your order. You may either use an insurance policy provided by your school, or you may purchase insurance from us.
- You must to place the order 2 business days or more in advance of your pickup.
- All requested gear is subject to availability.
- Full payment for the rental is required at pickup.
- Sorry, no deliveries. You will be required to pick up and return the equipment.
Renting From Us Is As Easy As 1 – 2 – 3
1) Complete the New Client Application
This application can be found on the header of our website or at https://cmount.com/new-client-application/. It will only take 3 to 4 minutes to complete. To make the most efficient use of your time, please make sure to have the following information handy;
- Credit Card. Even if you will be paying by check, we require that you validate a Credit Card for us to keep on file. Don’t worry, our website is secure and all information is encrypted. Please note that we will charge your card fifty cents ($0.50) to validate it, but you will see a full reimbursement on your statement within 7 to 10 days.
- Drivers License. Please make sure that you have a photocopy of your Drivers License ready for upload. This helps us verify your identity.
- Certificate of Insurance. We require a valid Certificate of Liability Insurance from your insurance provider with C-Mount Industries, Inc. listed as Certificate Holder, Additionally Insured and Loss Payee. The Liability coverage must be at least $1,000,000 and coverage must be stated as international if you are taking the video camera equipment abroad.
2) Sign our Rental Agreement
Once we receive your application and you are approved to move forward, you may complete our camera equipment Rental Agreement. You can download this from the header of our website or request one of our Rental Agents to send you an invitation to digitally sign for your convenience.
3) Request Your Quote
Thank you for working with us to empower your future!