Seeking highly motivated warehouse Returns Specialist. Reporting to the Returns Manager, you will be a part of the team that receives and inspects all equipment being returned by our customers, addressing issues and ultimately returning the clean and functional equipment back to its designated storage place. You will also be a currier, driving company vehicles to deliver and pick up equipment from our customers if they request this service.
Is this the place for you?CMount is the leader in the POV technical solutioning and video equipment rental industry. We differentiate ourselves by delivering an amazing customer experience above and beyond our peers. You will be part of a young and exciting organization that is growing and expanding nationally. Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
- You have theEnergy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growthis about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Essential Job Functions:The Returns Specialist’s responsibilities are:
- Working with Current to check in equipment per the established flow.
- Inspect / QC all equipment for signs of needed repair or cleaning.
- Document all lost and damaged items per the established flow.
- Remove all subrental barcode stickers during check in.
- Verify all equipment inventory data in the RMS is accurate and up to date, notifying the Returns Manager of any anomalies.
- Return equipment to it’s designated storage place.
- Ensure the returns area is always clean and orderly.
- Deliver and picking up equipment as requested by customers.
- Adhere to all company policies, including the Dress Code.
- Must possess decision-making, problem resolution and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and a sense of urgency.
- Multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines; provide timely follow up on open issues.
- Take personal accountability in getting the job done with a strong attention to detail and quality.
- Function in a purposeful and professional manner in situations of uncertainty with the demonstrated ability to maintain focus on key priorities and goals.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited University a plus.
- Equipment rental operations experience, preferably in the video equipment rental industry.
- Experience working with inventory management software a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have a valid California State drivers license and be comfortable driving company vehicles for deliveries and pickups.