- First and foremost — Please stay at home if you are feeling sick.
- Personal protective equipment (facial masks + gloves) will be required in all areas of C-Mount’s warehouse for both C-Mount personnel and our clients. We will have PPE if you do not have your own.
- Adhere to the government health officials’ recommended social distancing guidelines (when possible, 6ft. distance between people)
- Please respect the safety signage in the warehouse. This will help our efforts to ease traffic flow and reduce high traffic zones.
- Please wash and sanitize your hands thoroughly, in accordance with CDC guidelines during your time in the C-Mount warehouse.
- Please follow bathroom protocols in the warehouse — one bathroom will be designated for client use only.
As we adapt to an uncertain time with COVID-19, we are monitoring the news carefully and are prepared to take every precaution necessary to make our warehouse safe for our team, clients, and community. We will be safely reopening C-Mount for curbside pick-ups and returns on Monday June 22nd. We will also move forward with scheduling gear preps on a limited basis — which will include in-house sanitation processes before and after each prep. While we are excited to reopen, the safety of our employees and clients is our utmost priority. We look forward to seeing you all soon! How C-Mount Is Re-opening: The following guidelines apply principles recommended by the CDC and public health officials. Please review carefully before entering the C-Mount warehouse: